We get asked all the time why the name Lettuce & Co?
It’s not an easy thing to name your child and this was no different but to put it simply…we chose a name that essentially sums up why we choose to exist. To have you LET US take the load and pressure off all that comes with planning and styling that event you wish to remember. The one you got to enjoy from beginning to end.
Since our beginnings we’ve tried to stay true to who we are and what we do…
We are dedicated, honest, passionate and professional. We are laughers and lovers at heart but when it’s called for, we may drop a naughty word or two or three. Having fun is important to us so much so that we are banging out tunes at our 1am bump outs. That’s just how we roll.
– Loves a bad joke, turkish delight and liquorice
– Only reads really thick novels and watches movies just the once
– One of those who laughs out loud at the cinemas
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Loves a good glass of chardonnay, or two
– Could watch crime shows every night of the week
– Loves fresh flowers at Sunday markets
“Pick your life, don’t let it pick you”
– Can’t decide between minimalism and maximalism
– Consults the stars before checking the weather
– Drinks decaf
– Pistachio gelato connoisseur
– Dreams of living in a Wes Anderson film
– Pines for Copenhagen
“Work hard and be nice to people”
– Loves to lick the spoon while cooking
– Listens to Disney soundtracks when home alone
– Sometimes picks Princess Peach in Mario Kart
just to annoy the other players
“If you see someone without a smile, give ’em yours”
– In deep crazy love with Melbourne
– A sucker for a foreign accent
– Crazy gin lady
“Today you are you! That is truer than true!
There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”
– Introduces herself to dogs before their owners
– Forever striving for imperfect perfection
– Chooses cheese boards over dessert every time
“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain”